TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are secured with paid in full on collection of games for hire. Payment is by Cash, Paypal, card or Bank Transfer.
Pickup & Arrangements:
Our Games are hired on a 24 hour basis or weekends and they need to be collected from: 6 Warranwood Road, Warranwood, VIC – 3134 on date & time arranged with the owner when booked. If needing to cancel your booking please let us know at least 24 hours prior to collection.
- Games must be used according to the guidelines and any breakages caused by misuse will be paid for using your bond money.
- Games must be returned in the same condition as you picked them up.
- A bond Fee will also need to be paid either Cash, Paypal, Card or Bank Transfer to cover loss or damage & will be refunded after return inspection.
- Jenjo Hire accepts no responsibility from injuries sustained during playing of games.
- The Hirer’s of the Equipment have full responsibility at the place of the Event and it will not be the fault of the Equipment or the Owners of Jenjo Hire.
- Return of Games All games should be checked to ensure each set is complete and not damaged and is in clean condition.
- If anything is excessively dirty or muddy a cleaning fee of $20 will be charged.
- Please inform us of any problems or breakages or missing parts on the return of Games.
- They should be packed up neatly back into the bag or box into which they were collected.
- If Games are not returned on organized date please notify us if there’s a problem or an extra late fee will be charged per 24 hours extra on top of the daily hire.
- When returning allow time for checking of Games.